Wednesday, July 10, 2013

EOC 1: About Me

Cme Advertising is me (see me advertising). I enjoy the business side of advertising and the design/creative aspect of advertising. The creation of visual art is just a passion that I've always had. M visual art starting with photography when I was young to baking and writing in high school. My life has been nothing but interested using imagination. I always knew I was the odd ball out with my talents. I rather see something than to be told and vice verse. Starting my career first with film making turned me to the advertising direction. I enjoyed script writing and realized I could do much more with the talent. Film has a huge impact with advertising. Creating advertisement with moving pictures is the most brilliant way to grab attention. The feeling of knowing that you're the reason for convincing the need and want of product. What thirty seconds can do to someone's life with one commercial. Advertisements can just draw you in and intercept your brain for those few seconds. I know I have a bright future ahead of me of success to come with my passion. Passion is the most important key to any type of job. Why hire somebody without passion in what you are hiring them for? If I didn't have passion for this type of career then why would I be writing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment